Look who I had dinner with tonight!

I got to meet SK today. We had such a terrific time. We talked for three and a half hours, I think. I wish you all could have been there, too!

It was epic, just as we anticipated! I feel as though I've known her all of my life, I'm so glad we were finally able to meet! dancermom is responsible for some very good changes in Ben's Friends, though she can do everything, her magic is 'mod support'!

How fun! How long have chatted for before meeting. Curious.

About six months, Sally.

That’s really great! It’s always wonderful to put a face with the name. Glad you had a great time.

Many of us have talked about having a Ben's Friends convention to meet everyone! Just imagine the cast of characters!

That's so wonderful!

Like finding a long lost relative. So nice, and a great picture too!

Great pic. I am so glad you could get together.

What a wonderful treat for both of you!! How far apart do you live from one another? When can we do a conference?

We live about an hour apart, Nana. Meetups are really fun, but I know it is hard for many of you to go far from your homes. I move to Europe next week, so will get to do an entirely different set of meetups.

Only an hour away, that's super! Where in Europe? For how long? It will be interesting to see the differences in the medical support and medicines. I hope this is a good move for you...go and enjoy your new adventure! Remember us kindly!

I will still visit the sites, Nana. Ben's Friends travels well. :) I will be in Amsterdam.

I feel like I am jealous much I live in new Zealand, a long way away

I imagine New Zealand has its compensations, exjbnz. :) I would love to visit your part of the world someday.

I live in Christchurch where we had all those earthquakes and thousands of after shocks when the big earthquake hit I was in the city at the time, which leaves me the memories that will not go away......... It was the most beautiful old city but now we are re building, and still remember the 185 who died, I have travelled a lot around the world, and have been to the states, California and Las vegas wow what a place truly the place that does not sleep, I do not know which country you come from dancermom

Kaz said:

exjbnz you are my neighbour. I am in Australia. Just watched the first episode of the Amazing Race - Australia vs New Zealand, and boy do we have spectacular countries. So different but very beautiful. :-)

exjbnz said:

Kaz said:

exjbnz you are my neighbour. I am in Australia. Just watched the first episode of the Amazing Race - Australia vs New Zealand, and boy do we have spectacular countries. So different but very beautiful. :-)

USA, exjbnz, born in Los Angeles. Plenty of earthquakes in my childhood memories, too, but none as traumatic as yours. This is fun, finding out where all of us come from. :)

I watched the amazing and guess what kaz the kiwis won,,,,,, I have been to Australia many many times and love Australia we were thinking about living there after the earthquakes but decided to stay in new zealand