Liver pain maybe?

For a while now it feels like my liver is swollen and it hurts. However my doctor said all my liver function tests came back normal and my last ct scan didn’t show anything. Is it maybe not my liver? Is there anything else in this area that might feel like this?

What did they examine in the CT? Could be your gall bladder or pancreatitis. Chart your symptoms along with diet including any spplelemnts and OTC meds. A differntial urine culture might not be a bad idea. UTIs can act that way along with several streps..... ( weren't you recently exposed)

I don’t have a gallbladder anymore but I will definitely look into the pancreatitis. I did recently have two daughters wit strep however I have had this for a while so I don’t know if it would be the same. They did the ct because they did an ultrasound to make sure I didn’t have lymphoma and they said my spleen was enlarged so they did a ct for a “better picture” I told them then that my liver area hurt and he added it to the ct scan instructions or whatever you call it (I’m really not good with medical terms haha)

The other possibility is interstitial cystitis. The pain can radiate upward mimicking a kidney infection.. (it does in my granddaughter) It doesn't always have typical cystitis symptoms. About 25% of IC cases happen to SS patients and about 15% of SS patients have IC. IC is a separately treated condition