Quantcast

Let’s say hello to Sheryl from Minnesota

@Nikko2007

Hi there, Sheryl

Welcome to the Sjogren’s Syndrome Support.

I am happy to hear that you finally received a diagnosis, but isn’t it difficult to get to this point. How are your current medications working for you? How are you feeling overall? I can see that you have already posted in the community, which is wonderful. Please give me a shout if anything on the site seems confusing or unclear.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Danielle

Thank you Danielle! I go in for my 1st iron infusion today. Hopefully this will get the anemia under control. Still trying to find the right medications. I am so glad I found this wonderful community.

Hi there,

Thanks for the update. How did the iron infusion go? I hope you find the right combination of medications soon!

Danielle

Hi Danielle,
They went ok, pretty nauseous for several days after but no allergic reaction. Which for me is huge as I have weird allergies. Hopefully they kick in and I start feeling better than I currently feel. Thank you for checking on me, this group is so amazing and caring it really helps. :heartbeat:

Hi there,

Yuck… so sorry to hear that you dealt with nausea, but what a relief that you did not experience an allergic reaction. I am so happy to hear that you are finding support in this community!

I hope you are feeling more comfortable this week.

Danielle