Give me some of your best adjectives for Sjogren's!

Which descriptive words best explain your Sjogren's Syndrome?

I'll start with 'A':

Annoying

Arid

Ancient

Angry

Antsy

Arduous

Aggravating

We're off to a good start!

Am I on candid camera? Is this a sting operation to catch people who use profane language on-line? LOL?

Ah ha! I thought it was you, Nomad!

It’s a sting …!! :smiley: Because i dont know about you guys but Most all my adjectives about it are swear words !! Lol

Frustrating.

Misunderstood

And yes…in need of its own swear words. LOL

Since you used “A” words, I tried to think of “B” words and I got two “bad” words.

But…there are:

Bad

Bitter
Bummer

Baneful

Bawl

Battle

Beaten

Bedamned

Bedridden

Befuddle

Bereaved

Betrayed

Blow

Botch (as in botched up my life)

Brave (one needs to be this)

Brutal
Brutalize

(Sorry if some of these are not technically adjectives!)

Close enough for us, Nomad, and oh so appropriate!

ELUSIVE

C should have been next, but it's been about 20 years to getting a dx, and that from my own research.

I came up with 2 but can not post either of them so ill just go with the ones posted lol

Frustrating, fatigue,

Crummy
Constraining
Constricting

Depressing
Drying
Destructive

PB, that's very funny. :)

purplebutterfly said:

I came up with 2 but can not post either of them so ill just go with the ones posted lol

I like this discussion, as it has brought out both the creativity and the humor of our terrific members. :)

What a cast of characters I have here!

Are we on E now?

For me:

Ewy

Exasperating

Any letter you want, girlfriend!

Got one for “G”: Gawd awful! Thought it best that I skip “F” (lol. So glad you guys have a sense of humor)

I'll take my chances with letter "D" and put the word damn in front every adjective you named SK!!! (While I'm really THINKING with the letter "F".) LOL :) Sometimes the word darn just won't do.

LOL! These are all so good! When I need a good chuckle, I'll be sure to pull this up!